HUNGARIAN CIVIL RECORD OF A BIRTH IN THE U.S.
1912 Pennsylvania Birth Recorded in Battyánd, Vas county, Hungary in 1915.
Format: 5 or 6 births per double page.
The content of this register is identical to the 1910 Budapest register previously shown. Only the data relative to the birth and reporting being done in the U.S. is highlighted here.
- Column 1 -- Sequential Record Number.
- Column 2 -- Date the Birth was Recorded.
- Column 3 -- Date of Birth of the Child.
- Column 4 -- Child's Information.
- Column 5 -- Basic Parent Information.
- Column 6 -- Parents' Religion.
- Column 7 -- Parents' Ages.
- Column 8 -- Place of Birth, if the mother was not at home.
- Column 9 -- The Signatures of the person making the report, and of the registrar. And, in this case, an Explanation of the circumstances of reporting the birth.
- Column 10 -- Corrections Incorporated Subsequently.